Everyone must have hope, from children to
adults. At the time of childhood will generally be asked about their hope. Like
a child in generally I am from child to adulthood my expectations are always
changing. And not all my expectations can be achieved.
And at this moment I have a new hope
again. Which is different from the hopes in the childhood. With a more mature
thinking than in the past. And also with the situation of course very different
from the past.
Right now I have hope in the next 10 years. Now I
want to work in the government. Because I think the job is very promising. And
I think by working there I can meeting all the needs of my life and my family. In
my position as oldest child, I must can help my family financial. And with that I also hope to make my parent
happy.
In addition I hope I can make major
changes to my attitude and behavior. Because I do not want my bad attitudes and
behaviors there always in me. And I always try to make those changes so that my
expectations can be archieved in the future.
Komentar
Posting Komentar